16 Juni 2015

take it or leave it?

I dont even know what that I truly feel right now. It's like....something hanging me then I lost my breath because of that hanger. Just haven't got the logic of all of this. It's just as simple as:


take it, or leave it, huh?

I don't even know why you do this to me. Am I make something that you couldn't forget and you wanna experience it all over again? why did you always come back to me, even if we were apart previously? and then the cycle rounding the way they are, and here comes again the feeling that I have never understand. the result is still the same. I haven't got the answer.

Hey, open your eyes. not everyone could accept your attitude. for me, at the first, its all normal. Then when I know more about you, more about your character, more about your habbit, more about your personality....... boom!! everything has changed. there's only 15% of positive point of view for you, from me. and the rest: its only some negative thought of you.

So please, you guy as a man, take a decision, please? do you want to take it, or just leave it? Please, I beg you to think about this again and again.




Sincerely,

Me

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar